Past Event: Uptown Bounce: August 14
Due to rain, tonight's Uptown Bounce will take place inside the Museum.
Free! Join the Museum of the City of New York and El Museo del Barrio for our free summer block party series celebrating East Harlem at the top of Museum Mile.
At the Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Ave at 104th Street)
An ode to classic summertime activities of baseball, bike riding – and the countless hits from the ‘90s and beyond that have provided the soundtrack.
- Throwback to the ‘90s with DJ Misbehaviour
- Dance performance by Haus of Sweat
- Free Art Activity: Decorate your own baseball pennant for your favorite team
- Free Admission: Check out our select exhibitions after hours with guided tours
- Learn about Citi Bike from Lyft – free Citi Bike day passes will be awarded to the first 500 guests!
- Summer drinks and snacks will be available for purchase from Amy’s Bread
At El Museo del Barrio (1230 Fifth Ave at 104th Street)
Check out the line up here!
About Uptown Bounce:
Join the Museum of the City of New York and El Museo Del Barrio for our annual Uptown Bounce series of free summer block parties. On four consecutive Wednesday evenings, dance to New York DJs, enjoy gallery talks, tours, art workshops, and savor summer drinks and local food. To view all of the events in the series, click here.
This event is free and open to the public.
Includes Museum admission.