Give the gift of history and we’ll throw in the future—schedule a unique group tour at the Museum! Private group tours are available as gifts to friends and family members or as custom experiences for university groups, companies, clubs, and organizations.
Tours are offered in multiple languages by request.
- A personalized hour-long visit to the exhibitions of your choice
- One-on-one time with Museum scholars—Ph.D. candidates, post-doctoral researchers, and/or early-career academics
- Behind-the-scenes facts, stories, and anecdotes
- The satisfaction of supporting the Museum
- 15% discount at the Museum Store
- General admission is included
For anyone curious about all things New York...the Museum of the City of New York has answers”
Wall Street Journal
Standard Group Tour Rates
For-profit rate: $320 flat fee for up to 20 adults and $16 per person thereafter with a maximum group size of 30 people
Not-for-profit rate: $280 flat fee for up to 20 adults and $14 per person thereafter with a maximum group size of 30 people
Additional tour options
Group Tour (After Hours)
- $600 flat fee for up to 20 adults with a Museum Scholar
- $650 flat fee for up to 10 adults with a Museum Curator
Group Tour (with a Museum Curator)
- $500 flat fee for up to 10 adults during Museum Hours
- $650 flat fee for up to 10 adults after Museum Hours
Book via email or call (917) 492-3403 to discuss your personalized group tour.