Meet the Curators: Sean Corcoran, Curator of Prints and Photographs
As part of the new Meet the Curators tour series, join Sean Corcoran, Curator of Prints and Photographs, as he guides you through the paired exhibitions The Voice of the Village: Fred W. McDarrah Photographs and PRIDE: Photographs of Stonewall and Beyond by Fred W. McDarrah. The Voice of the Village focuses on the agitation for civil rights and anti-Vietnam War demonstrations while PRIDE celebrates the 50th anniversary of Stonewall with images of the initial uprising, gay pride and other LGBTQ parades, demonstrations, and events. Ask questions, give feedback, and learn something new with your fellow New Yorkers (or New Yorkers at heart.) A truly behind-the-scenes experience.
This is an event in our new series “Meet the Curators,” which allows participants to delve deep into our exhibitions with those who know them best.
$30 for members and seniors (+65) l $35 for non-members l includes General Admissions
- Advance registration is required
- Space is limited to 25 participants
- Enrollment will close on Friday, September 20 at noon
- Minimum registration must be reached. In the event of a cancelation, an email notification will be sent on or by September 20 and a full refund extended
- Check in with Visitors Services upon entering the museum to receive a designated tour sticker
- Meet the curator in the rotunda on the first floor under the Starlight chandelier
- All sales are final
Email or call 917.492.3403 for additional information.