The Museum of the City of New York celebrates and interprets the city, exploring the qualities that define New York: its changing population; the experience of its physical place; the tumultuous political and economic history of the city; and the vibrant arts and design scene that has made New York the cultural capital of the nation. The Museum mounts approximately twelve special exhibitions every year. Drawing on our vast collections, these target history, politics, urbanism, theater, fashion, architecture and design, public policy, and the interaction among them.
The City Museum is pleased to offer sponsors an array of attractive and highly visible benefits. Some of the benefits of exhibition sponsorship are listed below. Additional benefits may be crafted to meet sponsors’ marketing and branding objectives.
Benefits for Exhibition Sponsors may include the following:
- Prominent recognition in exhibition signage, press releases, email blasts, the website, and all printed and digital materials.
- Private exhibition tours led by the curator.
- Invitations to the exhibition opening and VIP receptions.
- Opportunity to host private events at the Museum, such as a dinner or reception.
- Free Museum admission for employees.
To learn about upcoming sponsorship opportunities, please see our list of upcoming exhibitions.
For more information, please contact Susan Madden, Senior Vice President for External Affairs, at 917.492.3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org