An exclusive offer for businesses located in the following Zip Codes:
East Harlem: 10029 and 10035.
Central Harlem: 10026, 10027, 10030, 10037, and 10039.
The Museum of the City of New York welcomes neighboring businesses to join our new Local Business Membership program. In addition to providing essential support for the Museum, businesses from our community receive a host of benefits and opportunities, including free admission for employees, guest passes, special recognition on the Museum’s website, and invitations to exhibition opening receptions.
Local Business Member - $250 ($210 tax-deductible)
- Two membership cards granting free admission, 20% discount in the Museum Shop, and 10% discount at Chalsty’s Café
- Invitations to all exhibition opening receptions
- Inclusion in a special “Local Business Member” section of the Corporate Membership page on the Museum’s website, with a link to our website and/or business social media page
- Personalized Museum of the City of New York decal advertising your generosity through your Local Business Membership with the Museum to display in your place of business
- Ten guest passes
Local Business Leader - $500 ($412 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Local Business Member level, plus:
- Free Admission to the Museum for all employees and one guest
- 50% discount on ticketed public programs, including panel discussions, concerts, book talks and film screening
- Reciprocal membership benefits with more than 800 arts and cultural institutions throughout North America
- Complimentary subscription to City Courant, the Museum’s biannual scholarly journal
- A complimentary special exhibition companion book
- 25 guest passes
For more information on our Local Business Membership program, contact the Museum’s Corporate Membership office at 917.492.3353.