See our Young Members featured in the Crain’s New York SNAPS section!
Young Members Circle: $100
- A membership card offering free unlimited yearly admission for one.
- Invitations to special members-only events, including all exhibition openings and Members Appreciation Night.
- Discounts on Public Programs, including lectures, performances, and walking tours.
- Subscription to the Program Calendar and City Courant, the Museum's Journal.
- Discounted tickets to the Big Apple Bash and Winter Thaw annual YMC benefit parties.
- Invitations to a series of special events and programs designed for young professionals.
- 10% discount at the Museum Shop and Chalsty's Cafe.
- $80 is tax deductible.
Join or Renew the Young Members Circle.
2015 Members Only Events
Uncovered NYC: Walking Tour of Soho & Nolita
Saturday, August 8th 11 AM - 2 PM
Join Folk City exhibition curator Stephen Petrus for a walking tour through the neighborhoods of Soho and Nolita. Learn about the transformation of the district from manufacturing to artists’ enclave to gentrified commercial area. The two-hour tour will conclude at a neighborhood establishment for an afternoon pick-me-up! Advance registration is required. FREE for Young Members
Big Apple Bash
September 18th, 2015 7:00-10:00 PM Ages 21-39
Don’t miss the 8th annual Big Apple Bash, a benefit party hosted by our Young Members Circle, a membership group for rising professionals ages 21-39. Enjoy a specially curated cocktail, dancing on our Fifth Avenue Terrace overlooking Central Park, and private access to all of the Museum's exhibitions, including our upcoming exhibition, Affordable New York: A Housing Legacy!
Hosted by the 2015 Young Members Circle Leadership Committee
- $75/Non Member
- $140 Ticket + YMC Membership
Note: Member Tickets are limited to two (2) per Young Members Circle member.
For more information or questions about the Young Members Circle, please contact us at 917.492.3354 or email email@example.com.
Please note that Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories and benefits are subject to change.