Summer Field Trips are available from early July through mid-August.
Secret Agent Architect, ages 7 and up
Decode the architectural shapes of the Museum as you explore our landmark building, inside and out. Learn architectural vocabulary and styles while discovering the secrets of the Colonial Revival building. Children will add features of the Museum and its galleries to the floor plan to showcase the clues they uncovered during their tour.
Taking a Stand, ages 9 and up
Discover how New Yorkers have stood up for what they believe in and fought for change over the past 350 years. Children will explore the Activist New York exhibition which is full of photographs, buttons, pamphlets, signs, and banners to learn about a variety of topics such as immigration, civil rights, the built environment, and more. Everyone will create a badge championing a change they want to make that addresses an issue facing New Yorkers today.
Request a Reservation
Please note that submitting a request for a visit is not a confirmation of your reservation.
- Please submit a separate form for each classroom.
- We require scheduling at least two weeks in advance.
- Payment is required at least one week in advance.
- Requests will processed in the order received.
- You will receive a confirmation letter by email once the visit is scheduled.
- Your email address will be added to our e-newsletter.
For more information, call 917.492.3334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.