Alexander Hamilton Circle Membership Levels and Benefits
- Two personalized membership cards offering free unlimited admission.
- Reciprocal membership benefits with over 650 arts/cultural institutions throughout North America
- Invitations to a year-round series of special events, including receptions, lectures, and behind-the-scenes visits to Museum exhibitions and collections planned exclusively for City Museum patrons.
- Lunch with the Museum's Ronay Menschel Director.
- Complimentary City Museum membership to give to a friend.
- Ten guest passes to the City Museum.
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop and 10% discount at Chalsty's Café.
- Subscription to the Program Calendar and tickets to sold out public programs (advance notice required).
- Subscription to the City Courant, the Museum's Journal.
- Invitations to gala events, including the Spring Lecture Symposium & Luncheon, Cabaret!, and Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- Listing in the City Museum's Biennial Report and on the Museum's website.
- $914 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $1,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Member level, plus:
- A guided tour of the City Museum with refreshments for up to 10 guests (advance notice required).
- Two tickets to any Fireside Chat, the Museum's lecture series to benefit the F.A.O. Schwarz Children's Center.
- $2,359 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $2,500 level.
All of the benefits of the Associate level membership, plus:
- A guided tour of the City Museum with refreshments for up to 25 guests (advance notice required).
- $4,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $5,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Fellow level, plus:
- Listing on the Donor Wall at the Fifth Avenue entrance to the City Museum's landmark building (advance notice required and direct costs, such as catering and Museum staffing, apply.
- Opportunity to host a private party or reception in the City Museum's landmark building.
- $9,859 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $10,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Patron level, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman's Leadership Award Dinner.
- $23,355 is tax-deductible.
Join or Renew at the $25,000 level.
All of the benefits of the Partner level membership, plus:
- Two tickets to the Chairman’s Leadership Award Dinner.
- $48,355 is tax deductible.
Join or Renew at the $50,000 level.
Fall 2014 AHC Events
Saturday, October 18, 2:00 pm
Visit photographer Jeff Liao's studio in Jackson Heights, Queens. Liao's large-scale panoramic photographs of the five boroughs are featured in a major show at the Museum in fall 2014.
Tuesday, October 28, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Private tour of the exhibition Assembled Realities: Jeff Chien-Hsing Liao's New York with artist Jeff Liao and Sean Corcoran, Curator of Prints and Photographs.
Tuesday, November 18, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Reception and private tour of the renowned JPMorgan Chase Art Collection, which includes modern and contemporary painting, sculpture, works on paper, and photography.
Thursday, December 11, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Cocktail Reception in the home of architect William T. Georgis, designer of the Museum's resplendent Tiffany & Co. Foundation Gallery.
For reservations and further information, please contact Gabi Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 917.492.3430. Programs are subject to change.
For more information about Alexander Hamilton Membership levels or benefits, please contact Gabi Barton, Manager of Annual Giving, at 917.492.3430 or email@example.com.
The Alexander Hamilton Circle is sponsored by:
Please note that Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories and benefits are subject to change.